I recently made my 2nd purchase from Colourpop. 😀 😆 I’ve been seeing a lot of posts about their new pressed shadows; and have been wanting to give them a try. An added bonus is that right now when you order 4 or more pressed shadows, you get the empty palette for free. 🙂 It turned out to be a really well made palette. I was pleasantly surprised.
As previously mentioned, I tend to gravitate towards warm neutral shades. This order was no different. 😉
I purchased the following items:
- Super Shock Pigment in Kathleen Lights – a satin bright golden copper
- Ultra Satin Lipstick in November – a warm peachy pink
- Pressed Powder Shadow in Come and Get It – a duochrome rose with a gold flip
- Pressed Powder Shadow in Save it for Later – a metallic amber
- Pressed Powder Shadow in You Know the Drill – a metallic bronze
- Pressed Powder Shadow in High Strung – a metallic dusty rose
Each is swatched below!
Once again, I was not disappointed by the quality of these products! Each swatch above is one pass~ Colourpop makeup can’t be beat… the price, the costs, the color range! I’m totally addicted! 😍
The only downer for me was that November ended up being a bit too light for me when I actually swatched it on my lips (see low-res picture below). So it looks like my girlfriend will be gifted this lippie, and I’ll just have to order another to find the right shade. 😉